Life Through Travel
Welcome to Celebrations International Travel’s homepage! We are dedicated to serving your global travel needs. Our extensive network of travel resources gives you choices in every component of your itinerary.
We believe in providing the best in personalized service to our clients. We take the time to get to know you and to understand your travel needs and preferences. This enables us to work most effectively with you in creating your ideal travel experience.
About the Agency
Agency owners Adrienne and Agni Mitra are experienced world travelers and agents. Adrienne is fluent in English, Cantonese Chinese, and French, and she knows some Spanish and German. Originally from Kolkata, India, Agni is fluent in English, Bengali, and Hindi.
Adrienne and Agni are both Princess Cruises Commodore agents and AM Resorts Master Agents. Adrienne is also a Five-Star Agent with Holland America Line, a Norwegian Cruise Lines Freestyle Certified Agent, a Royal Caribbean Expert, and a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge, and an Avalon Waterways River Cruise Specialist. Most recently, Adrienne was awarded the designation of Hawaii Destination Specialist by the Hawaii Convention & Visitors’ Bureau. Adrienne has also been designated as an Australia & New Zealand Specialist by AAT Kings.
Cruise Tours Have Never Been Better
Celebrations International Travel works with major cruise lines to bring you the best in ocean voyaging. Cruising is a great vacation choice for couples, families, groups, anyone! No matter what your style or taste, cruising offers
something for everyone.
Celebrations International Travel’s agents enhance your cruise experience:
- We help you find the perfect cruise vacation to match your travel style, needs, and preferences.
- You benefit from our expertise and first-hand knowledge of various cruise lines.
- Get the most out of your cruise vacation while staying within your budget.
- Gain valuable tips to help optimize your cruise experience.
Cruisetours are available on many major cruise lines:
- A cruisetour combines a cruise with a land-based tour.
- Choose from a wide variety of itineraries.
- Extend your cruise vacation to include inland highlights of your destination.
- Experience the best in ocean cruising and land touring in a single vacation.
- Unlike oceanliner cruises, most land-based sightseeing is included in your cruise fare.
- River cruise ships are smaller, and fewer guests on each sailing ensure a more intimate shipboard atmosphere.
- River cruise ships are able to access waterways and ports unreachable by larger ship. This gives passengers the opportunity to visit a wider variety of destinations, including more exotic locales.
- River cruise ships most often anchor themselves along the river banks in the center of town. Simply step off the ship and begin exploring!
- River cruise ships offer mostly outside or balcony staterooms, offering beautiful views of your surroundings.
- Dining options and styles vary amongst the river cruise lines. The local cuisine is highlighted alongside traditional favorites. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are most often included with lunch and/or dinner on river cruises.
- A river cruise may be enjoyed as a vacation by itself, or may be incorporated as part of a regional tour.
Specialty cruises may revolve around a theme or be geared towards cruisers with particular interests or hobbies. Specialty cruises are also a popular choice for clubs, groups, and other organizations looking to offer their members a unique and memorable vacation experience.
Here’s a sampling of the types of river and specialty cruises we have to offer:
- Spring Tulip Time Cruises through Holland & Belgium
- Gourmet Food & Wine Cruises
- Yangtze River Cruises
- Yachting in the Mediterranean
- Wildlife-Watching Cruises to the Galapagos
Benefits of Tour Vacations
- Enjoy a hassle-free vacation where all the details are taken care of for you!
- English-speaking destination experts provide insight and assistance throughout your trip.
- Tours are available to accommodate most budgets, time constraints, and travel preferences.
- Choose the destination, style of touring, and timeframe that works best for you.
- Enjoy the comraderie of fellow travelers, or organize a tour with your own private group.
- See and do things that aren’t always possible when traveling alone!
- Paying for your tour in U.S. dollars prior to departure ensures there’s no need to worry about currency fluctuations.
An all-inclusive resort is a holiday resort that includes at a minimum lodging, three meals daily, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks, gratuities, and possibly other services in the price. Many also offer sports and non-motorized watersports and other activities that are included in the price as well.
Celebrations International Travel represents a variety of all-inclusive resort brands. All-inclusive resorts are available in a variety of destinations and offer many choices in accommodations, amenities, and recreational activities. Some resorts are for adults only, while others cater to the needs of families and guests of all ages.
All-inclusive resorts are great destinations for reunions, meetings and special events, and group getaways. Visit our Group Travel Homepage or contact us to learn more.
Get In touch